Becoming a Kingdom Educator in the classroom
This is a complete module, based on 5 core values, that takes a unique look at what defines a Kingdom Educator by asking attendees to:
- Define the word “Kingdom” in their personal life.
- Commit to professional goals that match their calling.
- Identify what it means to master the ART of [Kingdom] teaching.
- Teach through relationships with students.
- Honor the role of the parent based on Deuteronomy 6:5-9.
We’d love to have you join us as we share the 20 distinctives of a Kingdom teacher. Our goal is to not only encourage you to identify professional objectives to be refined and polished as you fulfill your calling, but to inspire you in such a way that you cannot wait for the first day of school. Our prayer is that you view your position (administration or faculty) not as a job, but as a divine adventure with eternal rewards. Oh – and we’ll share a lot of laughs along the way…count on it!