The Kingdom School Institute is a very unique training program that assists you and your school in adopting a strategic, intentional and holistic plan that directly impacts the culture of your community. We are committed to a training paradigm and educational model that prepares our students to enter the world thinking Christianly (2 Cor. 10:5), reasoning with other worldviews (Acts 17), persuading others to follow Christ (Acts 17), and thinking, writing and speaking critically and intelligently.
This is not just another Christian school conference. Building a Kingdom School Institute features a distinct and specific focus: training Christian school leaders in how to build a Kingdom school based on the biblical philosophy of "Kingdom Education." We equip Christian school leaders with a biblical philosophy of education, and assist them in developing a comprehensive, intentional plan to drive this philosophy into key influences of their school culture.
We fully believe that authentic devotion to the Christian faith and academic excellence are mutually reinforcing. There are not two or three forms of excellence, but rather an ethos that is cultivated throughout every facet of our school. Faith is not separated from learning but rather integrated intentionally resulting in a distinctive Christian worldview. Scholarship and learning become integral components to the maturation process known as discipleship. Thus, becoming a disciple of Jesus Christ, the ultimate objective of the Great Commission (Matt. 28:19-20) is the prize for which we strive—it is the highest form of excellence! It is conceivable that we could produce students with the spiritual depth needed to enter our pluralistic society and not fall prey to empty philosophies, but enter the marketplace God has called them to with confidence, purpose and an eternal perspective.
Delegates attending KSi will leave secure with the knowledge that the key to building a Kingdom School rests in developing an intentional plan that includes:
• Commitment to the Kingdom Education philosophy of education in all areas of the school
• Defining a Kingdom-focused culture
• Intentionally promoting a Kingdom-focused culture
Registration is Now Open!
Mark Your Calendars for June 13-15, 2018
NEW KSi 2018 Dates
Prestonwood Christian Academy
6801 W. Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75025
Wednesday, June 13 to Friday, June 15, 2018
First Registrant through May 30–$270
Each Additional through May 30–$220
ACSI CEU’s available.
You must provide VPP# at registration!
Dr. Larry Taylor
Head of School
Prestonwood Christian Academy, Plano, TX
Dr. Daniel Pampuch
Chief Executive Officer
Christian Schools Australia, Gold Coast, Queensland
Dr. Vernard Gant
A.C.E. Student Success Center, Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
KSi Conference Modules
All attendees will attend the Kingdom Education Philosophy Training
- Faculty and Staff Professional Development
- Teacher/Classroom Instruction for Lower School Teacher
- Teacher/Classroom Instruction for Middle and Upper School Teacher
- Curriculum Development and Alignment
- Learning Lab (Students with Learning Differences)
- Guidance Program/College Placement
- Fine Arts
- Training Students through Effective Discipline
- Institutional Effectiveness in the Christian School
- The 4th “R”: Authentic Communication Skills
- Finding Your FLOW in the Classroom
- Biblically Integrated Instruction: Defined, Planned, and Assessed
- Differentiated Instruction
- Instructional Technology + Technical Services = Engaging Students With Technology
- Communication Arts
- Luke 2:52 Student Spiritual Development: A Comprehensive Program
- Family and Parenting
- Student Leadership
- Apologetics: Implementing and Training Students (and staff) in a Defense of Christianity
- Sexual Wholeness-Developing Your Child's Sexual Identity
- Painting Your Self-Portrait of Leadership
- Building a Unified Culture
- Cultural Diversity
- Measure what Matters: Discovering how to use Christ-centered Assessment to Differentiate like Jesus.
- The Protectors: Freedom From Bullying
KSi Sponsoring Partner
From the beginning, SBACS has partnered with KSi to promote the Institute, sponsoring member schools to attend by providing cash grants. Thanks to various partners, SBACS has awarded nearly $90,000 in grants to help schools send their leaders to KSi. Grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to member schools only. If your school is not an SBACS member, you can join SBACS by clicking here.