SLi Conference Information
SLi conference dates are:
Fall 2017 DALLAS– September 25-26, Prestonwood Christian Academy
Monday start time: 1:00 p.m.- session ends 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday start time: 8:00 a.m.- session ends 2:30 p.m.
CEU credit available
Early Bird Pricing through September 15, 2017 Alumni - $140 Early Bird - $150 First Time Attendee - $175 - after September 15.
I want to invite you and other administrators and staff at your school to our Student Leadership Institute training conference. You will walk away with a specific plan of how to establish an SLi program on your campus. You will learn that Student Leadership Institute is a “school day” friendly program that fits into the regular day without compromising your current academic and curriculum components. Please come and hear how other schools are implementing this process and program. At Prestonwood Christian Academy, we are in our eighteenth year of Student Leadership Institute, and it has had a dramatic impact on our student culture.
Student Leadership Institute is:
- A program that defines leadership the way Jesus defined it (Mathew 20:26-28;
- Based on three biblical principles (Servanthood; Engaging the Culture; Being Active in Church).
- A program that fits into a Christian school’s daily schedule.
- A program that takes students out of the classroom (theory) and connects them to their school, communities and nation (serving and engaging).
- A program that impacts the culture of your student body.
- A program that systematically identifies your “top 10%” students (based on leadership).
- A program that compliments what you are already doing in chapel and Bible class.
- A program that builds a stronger foundation before students go to college.
- Designed for any size school.
- Designed for middle and high school age divisions.
- A program that parents support and consider a “difference maker” in your school.